It’s probably unsurprising to you that teeth whitening is among the most popular of cosmetic dental services. Many people are not confident of their smiles because their teeth have darkened or yellowed over time. So, whether you’d like to remove staining from coffee or tea or whether you’d like to counteract the natural aging process of your teeth, we’re here to help you!
The shading of teeth can be affected by many factors. The following can cause surface staining and internal discoloration:
– Using tobacco products
– The natural aging process of the teeth
– Drinking dark drinks like coffee, tea, colas, or red wine
– Eating foods with a dark or bright pigment like cherries
– The buildup of plaque and tartar
– The ingestion of too much fluoride when the teeth are forming
– Trauma or injury to the teeth that may result in a brown, black, or gray color
There are many great reasons why people decide to whiten their teeth, including:
– To boost their self-image and confidence
– In preparation for a special occasion like a class reunion, job interview, or wedding
– To make a great first impression
– To reverse years of staining and yellowing
Before making the decision to whiten your teeth, consult with our dentists in Derby, Kansas. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Ysidro, Dr. Zhang, and Dr. Barakeh, contact Dental Professionals LLC at 316-788-2118 today!